- High approval rate.
- Up to 50% more money than our competitors.
- No points or application fees.
- Flexible payments.
- Funded within 10 business days.
Fill out the form below and one of our sales representatives will get back to you
- How does the Business Cash Advance program work?
- How can I find out how much my business qualifies for?
- Is there a penalty for early repayment?
- What is the application fee for Pinnacle Merchant Advance?
- How much will a business cash advance cost?
- Will bad credit affect my business cash advance request?
- How often do I have to make payments for my cash advance?
- How easy is it to get approved by Pinnacle Merchant Advance?
- I currently have financing with another company. Can you replace that financing and offer me a better program?
- Does Pinnacle Merchant Advance require a personal guarantee?
- Can the daily payment percentage be changed after the account has been funded?
- What are my repayment options?
- What if I already have a business loan?
- What can the Merchant Cash Advance be used for?
- Who do I contact with questions about my account?
A. Our program offers a fast and convenient way for business owners to get the cash they need to run their company. A cash advance is not a business loan, meaning there are no checks to write, no fixed monthly payments, and none of the restrictions/excessive documentation typically associated with a bank loan. Approval rates are much higher than a bank loan and funds are typically wired to your business account within 10 days. Repayment is based on a small fixed percentage of your qualified future credit card receivables until the predetermined payback amount is satisfied. We get paid as you get paid thus helping you manage the cash flow of your business, especially during slower months.
A. Our basic qualifications are that you must have a physical location, be in business for at least 1 year, process at least $2,500/month in qualified future credit card receivables and have at least 1 year left on your lease. To find out how much funding you qualify for, simply complete the online application and provide contact information. You will be contacted within 24 hours by a Pinnacle Merchant Advance professional who will review your funding options with you.
A. No. Since the cash advance is not a loan, there is no prepayment penalty, no fixed payment schedule, no maturity dates, and no minimum monthly payments. At any time, you can choose to settle the advance by paying the remaining balance in full.
A. Pinnacle Merchant Advance charges no upfront fees and offers a no cost and no obligation quote.
A. Each business situation is unique and each merchant receives a customized quote. Several factors influence the size and cost of the Business Cash Advance including: business size, industry, processing history, volume, ticket size and various other factors. To find out how much you qualify for and the associated cost, simply apply now for your no-obligation quote.
A. It's not necessary for you to have good to excellent credit in order to receive an advance, as a business cash advance is not entirely based on your credit score.
A. Our automated process is designed to collect a small percentage of your daily Visa and Mastercard receivables until your business cash advance is settled. You'll never have to write a check.
A. Our proprietary approval process allows Pinnacle Merchant Advance merchants to enjoy high approval rates and funding within 10 days.
Qualification is easy:
- Have you been in business for at least 1 year?
- Is your monthly Visa/MasterCard volume at least $2,500?
- Are all prior bankruptcies resolved?
- Do you have at least one year remaining on your current retail lease?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you should apply now.
A. Yes. We often offer larger advances than our competitors and will pay off your existing advance if approved. Call us today to find out how much you are qualified to receive.
A. Our Cash Advance program does not require a personal guarantee. However, individuals may be liable in cases of fraud or misrepresentation.
A. No, we maintain the percentage until the merchant cash advance is paid in full.
A. We offer up to 4 repayment options based on your credit card processing volume and cash flow, so the payback pace is up to you.
A. The Pinnacle Merchant Advance product is a business cash advance, and not a business loan. As long as you meet our requirements, we can still provide you with immediate cash without affecting your other obligations. Please speak with your financial institution regarding their ability to extend services while paying back a cash advance.
A. Pinnacle Merchant Advance Customer Service is available to assist you:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
You can also email us at email@example.com with any questions.